How to connect to your Facebook & Instagram page
Important note: You either need to be the direct admin and page owner of your Facebook Page (this is the normal case), or you need to have admin access to the Business Manager Account that owns the page.
There are two parts to connecting your Facebook Page to Adline;
First, connect the Adline App to your personal Facebook Profile.
Second, connect Adline to your Facebook Page.
1) Click "Connect to Facebook" in your Campaign settings. Accept the request and click OK.
2) Go back to Adline and click the "Connect to Facebook" again. This time, you'll see a popup with all the Facebook pages you manage.
3) Select your page and click "Choose". Adline will now send a request to your Page.
4) Accept the Pending Partner Request. Go to your Facebook Page > Page Settings > Page Roles. See the image below.
5) Go back to Adline and start the campaign
Try start the campaign now. Sometimes you need to refresh or try selecting the page again and you should be ready to go!
If your page has a "Page Owner"
As stated above, some Facebook Pages have a Page Owner (also called a Business Manager Account). In these cases, you also need access to the Business Manager to be able to respond to the Adline request. This has to be done in Business Settings in your Business Manager Account.
Schedule a 1-on-1 support call