The ultimate guide to creating an effective advertising campaign with Adline.
One of the benefits with Adline, is that you can both create and publish ads across multiple channels – all in one place. With our Creative Studio, you can build compelling Google search ads, responsive display ads, Facebook & Instagram ads. All in the same campaign.
Here's how to create a campaign – step-by-step:
- 1) First, go to Campaigns and click "Create campaign".
- 2) Select Special Ad Category if you advertise within Employment, Housing or Credit.
- 3) Build your target audience by selecting demographics and keywords:
- Add a location: Select your serviceable area. Don't go too broad. The more locations you add, the higher your budget should be.
- You need to select a location both for Facebook and Google.
- Age and gender: Select age and gender if it applies to your business. Leave it open if you want the algorithm to optimize and find the perfect sweet spot.
- Select 5-10 relevant Google keywords & add Facebook interest groups: Here's a helpful guide.
- 4) Now, create your first ad by clicking "Create ad" inside your campaign.
- We recommend adding 2 Facebook Ads and 1 Google Search Ad, if it's your first time.
- This way, we can test what channel works best.
- Pay attention to the minimum budget. More channels and formats need a higher daily budget.
- The picture below is an example of a campaign with 2 different formats but 3 ads in total; 2 Facebook Image Ads and 1 Google Search Ad.
- 5) Choose a budget
- Read this guide to learn how the minimum daily budget works.
- You can choose between a daily budget or a lifetime budget. If you choose $15 on daily budget, we will deduct $15 x 7 days ($105). For Lifetime budget, you will be deducted for the whole period – budget times number of days. The budget will be allocated across multiple channels. Our algorithms will optimize the budget for you.
- 6) Connect your Facebook Page
- Once you've created a Facebook ad, you get the option to connect to a Facebook Page.
- Click Connect to Facebook and follow the steps.
- Select the Page from the dropdown and finally…
- …go to Facebook.com and accept the Partner Request on your Facebook Page Settings or via your Business Manager Account.
Start the campaign
When you've created all the ads, connected your Facebook page, and chosen your audience and the budget, you can click "START CAMPAIGN".
Adline will now optimize your ads, test audiences, find the best creative/audience combination and allocate the budget across channels and specific ads.
P.S: The more advertising data Adline collects, the better your campaigns will perform. Be patient and let Adline optimize your campaigns.